The OneTouch AT Network Assistant incorporates dual copper and fiber optic test ports to facilitate troubleshooting of 10/100/1000 Mbps twisted pair and 100/1000 Mbps fiber Ethernet networks.
For troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks the OneTouch AT G2 tester incorporates an 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi radio with a 3×3 antenna.
A 10G module is available for testing wired 100Mbps to 10Gbps Ethernet switch port and link performance at up to 10Gbps rate.
The OneTouch AT Network Assistant reduces network troubleshooting time by standardizing network troubleshooting:
Unique AutoTest profiles that provide “best practice” network troubleshooting methods for novice and expert technicians and identify the most common end user issues in about a minute.
Automated test trending and a cloud-based service that deliver long term results analytics and charting for faster identification of intermittent issues – even when technician is away.
One Touch AT Network Assitant Features:
- Automated one-touch troubleshooting
- Wi-Fi and wired client devices connectivity testing
- Network services testing
- Network application testing
- Local, intranet and internet performance
- Periodic AutoTest
- Cloud Based Results Management
- Remote visibility, control, and file access
- Wired network discovery and analysis
- Wi-Fi network discovery and analysis
- End-to-end path performance measurement
- VoIP analysis
- Packet capture